Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Mustard power.

• 13-06-2004 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

I heartily reccommend using the colemans powder in conjunction with other mustards to add even more ummph. By getting a blend of mustards (say some english mustard and some of that good old lakeshore "seedy" mustard) going then adding some tabasco, wocherster sauce, ground black pepper, etc.
    This you place in the fridge and let that sit for a bit.

Now you've got a sort of spreadable stuff, excellent on brown bread or with cheddar...it's a mustardy taste explosion that'll rock your world and scintillate your sinuses.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Oh God....spicy mustard......aaaarrghhhahhh
    *me wipes away drool*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I used to do stuff like that all the time when making a base for the egg in an egg sandwich to stick to.

Mustard, tabasco, worchestershire sauce, pepper, chilli sauce, and occasionally some exotic cooking oil that came with dozens of different spicy things soaking in it.

I likes me spice, I does. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by The Beer Baron
    I heartily reccommend using the colemans powder in conjunction with other mustards to add even more ummph. By getting a blend of mustards (say some english mustard and some of that good old lakeshore "seedy" mustard) going then adding some tabasco, wocherster sauce, ground black pepper, etc.
    This you place in the fridge and let that sit for a bit.

Now you've got a sort of spreadable stuff, excellent on brown bread or with cheddar...it's a mustardy taste explosion that'll rock your world and scintillate your sinuses.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh now that sounds good.. love that lakeshore stuff.. but an extra
    bite to it would be class.. nyom nyom :p

Ulcers here we come.. :D

Tox

Advertisement