Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Les Dossiers Secrets

Options
  • 14-06-2004 8:20pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

Is anyone here familiar with this? I have been researching it recently out of pure curiosity and came across the following llink which is in french...
    could someone please traslate it for me?

I would appreciate it so very much!

http://smithpp0.tripod.com/psp/id68.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

HI,

First it is very difficult to read because the scan is very poor... and it is very difficult to read because it looks like it is very badly written, it is very hard to see where the author wants to go...
    He starts by saying that greeks were barbarians... then explaining that the "Grande Ours" (the Plough) is coming from a Hebrew word where you can see Christ...
    After that there's something about the meaning of the red flag (probabily reference to the previous page?!).
    And the last part is about the sacred heart (sacré coeur).

Hiérion du Val d'or is a devotion to the sacred heart...

I wouldn't translate the all thing... I have a life! :D

I checked few text on this web site and from what I read, the Prieuré de Sion was more a extrem Right wing organisation (very nasty)... nothing like what you can get from Da Vinci Code.

Raphael

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

Hehe... Google is your friend:

http://www.portail-rennes-le-chateau.com/davincicode1.htm

Just the translation of one bit:
    Problème: cette dernière organisation a été inventée il y a cinquante ans par un illuminé antisémite en France...
    Issue: This organisation [Priory of Sion] has been imagined 50 years ago by an crank anti-Semitic in France.

Les dossiers secrets hold in the Paris' Bilbiotheque National is a fake...
    There was a Priory of Sion during the Middle age and then a new one in 1956 which created the Dossiers Secrets to get some legacy from the former Priory of Sion.

Well the Da Vinci Code is still a good book but not really based on real facts.

Raphael

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well thanks for that, I really appreciate it! :D

Advertisement