Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs in your head while doing an exam

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Today I had "It's not unusual" stuck in my head.

*shudder*

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i had fran ferdinand stuck in my head.... god know's why?

during business, keep hearing in my head " take me out...."

ah well, was VERY VERY happy with the paper!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Too busy during business to have anything stuck in my head... had to write nearly as much as I did in english. Not nice. I pity anybody who had business AND biology today. Only thing more evil than that would be business and history.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

During business an alarm went off outside my school for a second, and it triggered some stupid ice hockey tune from NHL 96 on the Mega Drive. I was trying to concentrate but I had to let it play through once before I could write again. It's not the usual "song stuck in my head" kind of thing, it's more "can't do or think about anything else but hum this tune inside my head".

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

christ, all during biology i had 'fit but you know it' mixed with the foos single....y'know... we get some rules to follow.... that one.

and i haven't heard that, i dunno if it's going round but it's a damn good idea.

and ****IN WORK IT OUT!!!
    c'mon STAMP on your horn now
    you like it like this
    whoh-oh-oh....

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I had the new Dido song Don't Leave Home in my head during Business today. But it's a great song. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

if i dont get rid of franz ferdinand and that song "no limit" from the depths of my brain I think I might have to put a gun to my head. There good songs and all but come on brain give me a break.

If somebody outside my exam room started messin with ringtones. I'd go out and smack them. There was some guy cutting a hedge in a house near the school and the principal and V. Principal went down and asked him to stop and he actually did. Does anybody else have a clock that ticks really load in there examroom

Originally posted by The Song Thrush
    I had the new Dido song Don't Leave Home in my head during Business today. But it's a great song. :)
    I prefer White flag more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

There have been Schoolboys GAA finals on in Cusack park in Ennis for the last week - less than 20m from our school (accross a bit of a river). Inside in French yesterday, we had to close the windows during the Aural because of the winners ''Speech''.

****in little bastards. We said we'd go do that during their Leaving - go out with foghorns, beeping car horns, cheering and screaming. Little bastards.

It happened today aswell... In Biology, trying to write the process of Photosynthesis and all I hear is foghorns and cheering. By the end of the exam, I was immune to it - I had it blocked out.
    There must have been about 4 or 5 finals each day. Sickening!

No need for songs during that exam, though wtf was I humming - Aah,, Pattie Smith - Land (that horses song) => damn this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

had loads of metal in my head....... Children Of Bodom durin english paper2, Fear Factory durin maths Paper 1... Opeth in paper 2 and loads of others i cant remember. it was good tho, kept me relaxed, and not too distracted!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Kanye West - Spaceship... so catchy... I really shouldn't have listened to it on the drive up.

I had tech today and because I had to really concentrate not a single song poped into my head. It was great. My mind didn;t wander once. That must have been the longest time I have spent thinking about one thing that was school related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

german: chillie peppers - cant stop
    tech draw: nirvana - man who sold the world

Originally posted by stuey
    I had tech today and because I had to really concentrate not a single song poped into my head. It was great. My mind didn;t wander once. That must have been the longest time I have spent thinking about one thing that was school related.
    Same here, although it did try, but I killed it (the song). :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Today in german:

Ruslana - Wild Dances
    (the song that won Eurovision)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Ted Crilly & Dougal Maguire - My Lovely Horse

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

i had grease lighting for maths
    Also had the local candidate with a speaker out of the car "vote number 1" up and down up and down could have killed him

no more songs in my head for exams casue my exams are finished. yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Oakbark

Lol, crazy songs, but what about that "Oo, screw you, your mama too, AND YOUR DADDY by that idiot little girl band i cant remember.
    Sometimes the high part at the end would just keep repeating itself over and over and over......

And i had a strange thing about humming corrs songs too, but i like them so they weren't as bad...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I had So much in my head today for art. Damien Rice....then some Zeppelin, THEN I was thinking bout my mate who was ..... Like, totally irrelivant stuff. Damn art not being challenging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

I thought I was the only person who got the song in the head thing.

During Geography I kept hearing the first few lines to that Damien Rice song, 'The Professor' I think it's called. I only heard the song once or twice but I kept thinking of the first few lines and I couldn't concentrate, it was really pissing me off. Damien rice cost me at least a grade in geography... Bastard.

All I kept thinking was...

"I don't know if I'm wrong
    'cos she's only just gone,
    why the f**k is this day taking so long
    I was a lover of time
    ......."

Those lyrics are probably wrong but their the words that stuck in my head.

edit: Woah, JesJes had a bit of Damien Rice in his head aswell. Damo is costing us some serious grades and points this year, it wasn't the same song by any chance, was it?

Advertisement