Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eve -ONLINE

Options
  • 14-06-2004 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

A friend introduced me to this and i signed upfor the free trial, which is a disappointing 3 days, im wanting to actually sign up to the full service but dont have a credit card

Has anybody signed up for this without a card and what method was used as im trying to find the easiest way of doing it

Shin

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Off topic but how did you sign up for the free trial?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Well it looks to me like theres only 3 ways to pay for EVE

Credit Card,PayByCash or a game time card. Check out the official website. Just go to but an EVE account and go past the first screen to see what each entails.

Easiest way of doing it would be to find a friend with a credit card that trust you enough to let you use it :). Just take the 6 months option pay the €65. Chacnces are youll be sick of it in 6 months. Just be sure you cancel the subscription from the main site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Dont bother with eve shin, wait for the next batch of mmo's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Ah ive been playing it for awhile now and its pretty good defo my type of game, going to see if the brother will let me use his credit card and just pay it month by month

it will be easier for him to say yes that way lol

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

do you gotta buy it to play the trial or can you download ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

nope i found a february 2004 edition of PC gamer lying around the house with eve on it so i installed it and registered, i only got a 3 day trial on the disk but if you register your account you get a full 30 days added free to you account

goto www.eve-online.com for full details

if you have BB you can also download the latest build from that site

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by shinzon
    Ah ive been playing it for awhile now and its pretty good defo my type of game,
    Your funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

/me remembers the torture of mining to save up for his first hauler

i had to give it up a few months ago. was considering going back to it this summer but it seems my old corp has disbanded and trying to jump through six 0.0 systems in a little shuttle with no backup would be a bad idea.

Advertisement