Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF7 trailer music

Options
  • 14-06-2004 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the title of the classical music that was on the original promotional trailer and adverts for final fantasy 7?
    Or better still anyone know of anywhere the trailer can be downloaded.

Sorry I know its a bit of an obscure question, but if you have the correct answer you will earn my undying affection.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

theres a few versions, the one you really want is:
    FFVII main theme (fully orchestrated) (can be found via kazaa)

If you browse through www.ffshrine.org, theres a new piano only version of the main theme and aeris' theme in the FFVII:advent children section (i think..im too lazy to look but it was there last time i checked)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

No thats not what i'm lookin for.

This was a classical music track that wasnt in the final version and was just a backround on some promotional videos as far back as 1996 I think.

I think it was also used a few years back in an insurance advert if I remember correctly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There is a very bad quality tv trailer for download on www.rpgamer.com

Don't know what the music is though wasn't in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

I'm looking for the backround music in this advert ,it was used in the first trailers that came out.

http://movies.rpgamer.com/ff/ff7/ff7comm3.mov

Advertisement