Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Grooming - Malahide/Swords/Portmarnock Area

Options
  • 14-06-2004 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good dog grooming service in the Swords/Malahide/Portmarnock area?

I have two cocker spaniels, who get everything done together (shots, grooming etc), but my usual groomers are not available any more.

So - I'm looking for a decent grooming service in the area that I can use to get the two dogs sorted for summer. Anyone got any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

c0y0te

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 claeerie

jUst seen your post for 04...do you still have cockers to groom?....please see my recent post needing an english cocker to groom for top pro grooming exam in dublin feb 17/18...a FREE groom to breed standard....only requirement is that it needs 6/8 weeks of hair growth by feb....if interested please contact me asap...mant thanks......claeerie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

try pming him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Madra Magic in the Baskin Lane - Not far from Kinsealy
    Very good
    Number is in the book - soory I don't have it to hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 very tired

c0y0te wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good dog grooming service in the Swords/Malahide/Portmarnock area?

I have two cocker spaniels, who get everything done together (shots, grooming etc), but my usual groomers are not available any more.

So - I'm looking for a decent grooming service in the area that I can use to get the two dogs sorted for summer. Anyone got any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

c0y0te

hae you tried the Doggyman from Balbriggan. Got my kerry blue done with him. was very happy with results.

He is reasonably priced and you know from talking to him he really loves dogs.got his number from this site and was really happy with the results.

His number is 0872025757 or 018020624,

He is very nice,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Have to second madra magic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

Hope c0y0te found a groomer since it was 2004 the poster was looking for one. (see original date this thread was started)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 johner07

theres a new groomer in balbriggan dat comes to you and cuts your dog out in her van at your door step there called BARKIES dog grooming mobile saloon she is very good loves dog shes from the usa tel; 086 4075105

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

Somehow I think that the Original Poster has found a groomer since the poster was looking in 2004. It great to see that search engine works.

Advertisement