Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugestion for the Games section

Options
  • 15-06-2004 12:57am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just came up with this idea while thinking of a new game to buy.Find somebody from these boards who is looking to buy a new game (that should not be hard) they would have to have an open mind about the different types of games and it would help if they did not play any of the games.Get them to visit all the different games sections on this site and its up to the lads from each game to try and get the person to buy that game....give them all the pros and cons of the game and telling them how better there game is to all the others (this will help people who are thinking of buying a new game)

Think of all the games people from Unreal Vs Sims or Counter Strike Vs Quake,you could give the person a week to make up there mind and if it took of you could have 5 "Clients" who are on the market.With each one coming back at the end of the week and letting us all no which game they are going to buy and then a few weeks later coming back and letting us no how they are getting on.

Its just an idea,let me no what you think.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Day 1: Counter-Strike vs Quake.

Lamer 1: Quake funking rules, Counter Strike is so so sh1t and youre a fag for thinking its better.

Me: Funk off, Countrerstrike is the supreme game ever, and ur a sh1t for not liking it.

Repeat until bored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by DRakE
    Day 1: Counter-Strike vs Quake.

Lamer 1: Quake funking rules, Counter Strike is so so sh1t and youre a fag for thinking its better.

Me: Funk off, Countrerstrike is the supreme game ever, and ur a sh1t for not liking it.

Repeat until bored.

Woah, deja vu :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Nice idea but a bit long winded and I don't think it'd fit with a lot of peoples methods of carefully judging games.

P.s CS iz FOR LAMBARS! QUAKE IS DA BOMB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A combination between CS and semi-formalised debating would be a sight to behold but I think it's safer to steer well clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by amp

P.s CS iz FOR LAMBARS! QUAKE IS DA BOMB!

WTF LOL? Y UR BEEN SO GHEY U NO CS RULEZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by Dustaz
    WTF LOL? Y UR BEEN SO GHEY U NO CS RULEZ

Q3 = L33t

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Battlefield, a game for gentlemen.

!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I still think its a good idea....there must be loads of people out there who are thinking of buying one of these games....why not let people who play each one of them try to convince new "Clients" that there game is the better one,everybody has a bit of fun and it would be a good reference to anybody looking to buy a new game.

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    Battlefield, a game for gentlemen.

!
    AND A GAME 4 FUKIN FAGS LOL!!

see the banter is of allready....but we need facts as to why you think your game is the one....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Facts? This is the internet man! We'll have none of your fancy facts hanging around here!

AM I RITE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by amp
    AM I RITE!!

NOE

LOL DUSTAZ MENAS IF U DNT AGREE WIF HIM DEN U R RONG! WTF DUSTaZ?

so I take it this is a non runner

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

CS & red alert 2,

red alert 2, the thinking man's game....

Advertisement