Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear Plugs Question

• 15-06-2004 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I was planning ordering a really nice set of plugs for my ears off da net, just the site (which is american) has a disclaimer that the plugs are imported from another country and hence the measurement is off, so that a 6mm plug (which is the smallest they have and is the size of my stretches) is the size of the middle of the plug, with the ends going wider. Im just curious as to how much bigger are the ends of plugs compared to the middle in general, like will a bit of vaseline get them in with a bit of pushing of will I need to get a taper. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You'd probably need to taper, and I doubt you could do this in one day. Also, KY jelly is much better to use than vaseline for tapering :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

just put some electrical tape around your current jewellery for a few days and the new ones shoould just slip in.

Advertisement