Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaballadh????????????????

Options
  • 15-06-2004 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

IS IT A MONEY MAKING SCAM, CULT ETC>????????

what do u think??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭daveathome_16

and i dont care if i spelt it wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

I don't know much about it. What do you think? Do you have personal experience of it?

I read an article by Ian Ritchie in the Sunday Times. He claims Kabbalah is just about being extra nice to others. And he says it didn't cost him or the missus any money to find that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Q'bala or however you want to spell it , is essentially a Jewish form of mysticism. It is based closely on a system of numerology derived from the Hebrew language.

It is based around certain ideas and symbols like the Tree of Life.

In the bastardised form that is practised by modern adherents, it is watered down into simplistic principles, much in the way that yoga practised today in living rooms around the world has bugger all to do with the yogic traditions of thousands of years ago.

Do a google search on qabala or kabala and you should turn up more.

LD

Advertisement