Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all you precott owners out there.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

LOL that is funny man :D Nice marketing strategy for AMD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

The oven mit is a nice touch!! Nice spot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

heh, saucer of milk for the amd table:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I dont see how this is funny..

Its the same crap jibes the linux community makes at windows. Whats the point!

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Christ.....Jesus (haha thats scarcasm for ya)...just a joke. Every side does it have a sense of humor. I personaly though it was a well thought out jibe. Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

Apparantly AMD have one out for MAC as well.

Cant wait to here from the intel fanboys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ah dont get me wrong, it is midly funny.. I have a Prescott ya see, am still a bit sore about it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

hardware community needs more of this!
    Remember that famous piccy at anandtech with a K6 chasing a pII with gaping jaws and the pII running for it's life? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

A bit lame tbh but I do like and approve ads that ridicule the competition :)

Something not really done in Europe I think? Classic example is the 60s or 70s ad for a large American saloon comparing it to a VW Beetle. The only text on the ad:

That's all Volks

Advertisement