Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6600 - come on O2!!

• 15-06-2004 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Does anyone know what is holding up O2 or Vodafone with the 6600?? WAP 2.0 is now setup so what could be the problem? The phone is nearly obsolete now :mad:
    I need this phone but I can't afford to buy it sim free, help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

Originally posted by yoman
    WAP 2.0 is now setup so what could be the problem?
    I didn't realise WAP 2.0 was now setup with Vodafone ?? If it is then what are the settings ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yoman

v10 - WAP 2.0 is up and running on O2, I don't believe anyone has posted the Vodafone settings yet although there is rumors that the test WAP 2.0 gateway for Vodafone is live...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by yoman
    v10 - WAP 2.0 is up and running on O2, I don't believe anyone has posted the Vodafone settings yet although there is rumors that the test WAP 2.0 gateway for Vodafone is live...

I don't know if WAP 2.0 is officially launched by O2 either. The settings are there alright but I am not sure of their origin. They don't have any WAP 2.0 devices for sale in their stores anyway.

Advertisement