Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming in North America?

Options
  • 15-06-2004 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Do any of the networks allow you roam in Canada and the US on a pay as you go phone? Tia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

I know 02 does. Well at least in Washington DC using the AT&T network. You can receive texts for free. But calling would cost an arm and a leg.

I'm heading home for a good 4 months this summer & so I started looking for alternatvies. Foud this bloke on ebay who sells prepaid T-Mobile sims that usually go for about $30 american. & They come with $100 free credit! Definitely the best deal out there. See if you can nab one off him. I already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Vodafone have just stopped roaming in the states for RTG phones, O2 and Meteor are gonna follow aswell because they are loosing alot of money.

Kinda annoying but what are you gonna do?

Rabbit

Advertisement