Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 7230

Options
  • 15-06-2004 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here got one? Can you recommend it? Do you get any inclusive texts/calls in the 36 euro a month blackberry tarrif?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Network?

And don't say O2 as if it's obvious :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    Network?

And don't say O2 as if it's obvious :ninja:

Obviously o2, it's the only network you can get blackberry on at the moment (vodafone not selling it til November).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Not sure about the contract details but when I was looking at the spec I didn't see any bluetooth support which is a bit of a bummer for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Vodafone have them but they're not available yet. We got one on a trial basis off them in work this week, nice colour screen. Handy little thing for those on the road. The only problem is that they have wanked up the GUI with their usual red branding.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Stephen
    The only problem is that they have wanked up the GUI with their usual red branding.

:-( I hate that about vodafone, they're so intrusive with the way they brand their phones.
    I'm sure you can flash the device and reinstall the OS, might be a lot of hassle though :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement