Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The tread about the holocaust

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 eoinm

Originally posted by Sean1916
    No im not a "hitler lover" or a "nazi" you dont have to be a nazi to realise the jews are a problem, and yes some revisionists are anti jewish would'nt you be anti jewish if you found out they had lied to the whole world.

And I ll ask the Question again if the jews were so innocent why were they kicked out of every country in europe ?

ohh your just an anti-semite then! hey everyone time to apologise! he's not a nazi, just a good old fashioned anti-semite! lets have a kristalnacht mark zwei in celebration! maybe a pogrom or two?

they were driven out because of people like you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

No im not a "hitler lover" or a "nazi" you dont have to be a nazi to realise the jews are a problem, and yes some revisionists are anti jewish would'nt you be anti jewish if you found out they had lied to the whole world.

And I ll ask the Question again if the jews were so innocent why were they kicked out of every country in europe ?

Sean get of the thread right now, yes you are pure nazi scum, as I said meet me and lets see how much you got to say then NAZI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Originally posted by Ireland Awake!
    This is totally incorrect. There weren’t even 6 million jews in pre war Europe. When the germans in vaded countries the jews by the millions fled to America and Russia.

The original plaque at Auschwitz read “four million people suffered and died at the hands of the nazi murderers between the years 1940 and 1945” does anyone believe that 4 million people were killed at Auschwitz??

You should probably learn how to read before trying to use quotes like that - you left out the one word that would appear to back up your position.

Idiot.
    "FOUR MILLION PEOPLE SUFFERED AND DIED HERE AT THE HANDS OF THE NAZI MURDERERS BETWEEN THE YEARS 1940 AND 1945."

Four million was the number of Auschwitz-Birkenau victims that the Soviet Union included in their charges against the Nazi war criminals at the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal, which began in November 1945. After the fall of Communism in 1989, the Soviet Union released the 46 death register books (Sterbebücher) which they had captured when they liberated the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps on Jan. 27, 1945. The books contained the names of those who had died in the Auschwitz-Birkenau camps from July 27, 1941 to Dec. 31, 1943. The Auschwitz I camp opened on May 20, 1940 and both camps were evacuated on Jan. 18, 1945, so some of the death registers were missing.

Based on the information in the death register books, estimates of the death toll were revised and in 1995, at the suggestion of Lech Walesa, the number of deaths inscribed on the monuments was changed to 1.5 million. The English inscription now reads :

"MAY THIS PLACE WHERE THE NAZIS ASSASSINATED A MILLION AND A HALF MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, A MAJORITY OF THEM JEWS FROM DIVERSE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, BE FOREVER FOR MANKIND A CRY OF DESPAIR AND OF WARNING."

Did your Master Race Family read you Mein Kampf when you were a child and Hitler was a good man.

One thing is certain Jews and Israel are here to stay PAL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭earwicker

You'll do. I want to ask you about what you mean by saying that Jews are "a problem." Please tell me what you mean by "a problem." In what way? You go on to state that you hate Jews "because they lied"? Is it solely because you see them as liars that they are a problem and you hate them? Is that the problem with Jews as you see it? If they didn't tell lies, then you would like them? Now, can you tell me how the Jews being liars makes them different from any other sections of the population? I'm curious.

• Advertisement

nonsense to your likes maybe. "please close this thread because i cannot debate, i can't get my little head around this, feed me some more lies and i will be fine" is more like what you are saying. you are incapable with debate so you attempt to insult and critisive those who can. quite immature to say in the least.

A wise man* once said - "Insisting one is right in the face of all evidence to the contrary does not a debater make."

* = me

Sean have you ever actual met a Jew or do you just know it all.

If you are Irish I would be very ashamed of yourself and from other threads the likes of AL Qaidea would be looking for you.

Next your going to say the Jews caused 9/11 is that it.

By the way the snake represents the jewish race, not the religion.

Phew! That's a relief!

imbecile.

A Snake or are you talking about the Shofar which looks similar to a snake.

Sean again do you know what you are talking about, if i were you i would keep my views to myself as you may be deemed as a moron

Originally posted by Wrestlemania
    A Snake or are you talking about the Shofar which looks similar to a snake.

Sean again do you know what you are talking about, if i were you i would keep my views to myself as you may be deemed as a moron

The snake from the wonderful "Ireland Awake" website:

http://geocities.com/ireland_awake/snake.jpeg

edit: if you can't see it, it's the one with the star of david on it that's being choked by the nice man with the swastika armband. classy.

• Advertisement

:D

Sean1916: are you not going to answer my questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Sean1916

Originally posted by earwicker
    You'll do. I want to ask you about what you mean by saying that Jews are "a problem." Please tell me what you mean by "a problem." In what way? You go on to state that you hate Jews "because they lied"? Is it solely because you see them as liars that they are a problem and you hate them? Is that the problem with Jews as you see it? If they didn't tell lies, then you would like them? Now, can you tell me how the Jews being liars makes them different from any other sections of the population? I'm curious.

They got America to go to war with Iraq I see that as a problem they also want to take over the middle east.

http://www.davidduke.com/radio/transcripts/03052003nowarforisrael.htm

Oh yeah Irish Awake get of this thread now you sick piece of flith.

People like you should be hung for all to see..

What are you another gobbels or hitler

Come meet me and a few of my Jewish friends and lets see how hard you are as your sick comments are both evil and inhuman do you worship satan as well.

Yeah whatever!

My site www.ireland-awake.tk is somewhat extreme but I am not here to talk about anything else but revisionism and I try to debate revisionism without bringing any of my other beliefs into it. You won’t hear me calling jews kikes or whatever.

Is that only when you're discussing revisionism? I mean that's nice, because you won't hear anyone here calling you a stupid ****ing ****head either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Next your going to say the Jews caused 9/11 is that it.

Best be carefull, you'll get another debate started...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by DeVore
    People have/are being banned from Politics for direct abuse. I'm leaving this thread here in the hope that someone will write a decent rebuttal rather then just name calling (and a few already *have*).

Personally my family is steeped in Irish history from Collins onward and the rascism displayed by "nationalists" would horrify my grandfathers.

I've also got friends who's familys lost members in the camps. I guess they just got lost on the way home.

Fact of the matter is that you can do this trick with *any* historical event. Prove that the moon landings happened.... prove that the wright brothers flew... were you there? did you see it? Here are some links to other people who share my views, who link to my site when they are convincing others... together we form a deliberately self-duping collective, built on nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Did you know that before the war there were LESS jews in Germany then after it?

Its true. In 1380 there were almost no Jews in Germany at all... after the war there were thousands of them! That proves they didnt really kill them doesnt it?

Normally we would delete this kind of rubbish but I'm going to leave this one here for the moment to show people that there are scary, illogicial (or deceptive) people out there who will say/do/*believe* anything to further their political points of view.

DeV.

While a debate about revisionism is one thing. Racist comments and links to racist sites is another. You're either happy with hosting those links or you're not.

They got America to go to war with Iraq I see that as a problem they also want to take over the middle east.

Is that so they want to take over the Middle East mmmmm thats very interesting and again have you been there or even left your bedroom you sad boy

Hold on next you will say Gerry Adams is the Spiruital Leader of Sinn Fein and Osama Bin Laden is our saviour and will be a world peace representitive and get the Nobel Peace Price ...

They got America to go to war with Iraq I see that as a problem they want to take over the middle east.

Ah, Sean1916. I asked you why you think the Jews are a problem, not to quote David Duke. You've also conveniently ignored all my other questions. Why not have a go at those as well? Surely if your reason for being here is to proselytize, then answering questions in a specific manner is best?

But let's take the Iraq war thing. Are you telling me that absolutely no Christians (or any other faiths) were involved in the decision? Again, why single out the Jews?

wow!!! david duke! former grand wizard of the KKK

i always refer to a man dressed in a bedsheet for solutions to and causes of geopolitical problems.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by RicardoSmith
    While a debate about revisionism is one thing. Racist comments and links to racist sites is another. You're either happy with hosting those links or you're not.

i think your starting an entirely different topic here ricardo.
    the question is what viewpoint you want to occupy, the 'no platform' view that the radical left tend to occupy, which IMO is very valid when dealing with the likes of Combat18/National Front etc. but that doesnt work with the likes of ireland awake and sean 1916 who would see killing the thread or banning them as a validation of the jewish conspiracy etc. etc.

Originally posted by earwicker
    Ah, Sean1916. I asked you why you think the Jews are a problem, not to quote David Duke. You've also conveniently ignored all my other questions. Why not have a go at those as well? Surely if your reason for being here is to proselytize, then answering questions in a specific manner is best?

But let's take the Iraq war thing. Are you telling me that absolutely no Christians (or any other faiths) were involved in the decision? Again, why single out the Jews?

They are problem because they are behind the whole concept of multiculturalism which will lead to the death of the white race. would you like to see a world without white people ?

Originally posted by eoinm
    wow!!! david duke! former grand wizard of the KKK

i always refer to a man dressed in a bedsheet for solutions to and causes of geopolitical problems.

Duke got over 60% of the white vote in Louisiana.

you seem to have a Hollywood-generated image of the kkk.

They are problem because they are behind the whole concept of multiculturalism which will lead to the death of the white race. would you like to see a world without white people ?

huh? i thought that if one was a racist the jews were one of the most ethnically 'pure' groups? and were the anthisis (sp) of multiculturalsisim

I would like to see the world without maggots like you.

Jesus was'nt white or maybe he was what does colour matter.

And your point was...?

I would like to see the world without maggots like you.

Jesus was'nt white or maybe he was what does colour matter.

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Why are you all responding to this guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ArthurDent

White people like you? hhhhmmmmm that's a toughie!

I'd just love to hear how Jews are "behind" multiculturalism and just how this will lead to the death of the "white race" - go on do tell

BTW care to define "white race":rolleyes:

• Advertisement

no. i have exactly the view of the KKK that they want me to have

of course you are factually incorrect again
    "I won my constituency. I won 55% of the white vote."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

people might also like to note that even duke didn't want to give the donations of poor fools to the revisionists and neo-nazis and perfered to spend it on himself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement