Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The tread about the holocaust

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭earwicker

Originally posted by Sean1916
    They are problem because they are behind the whole concept of multiculturalism which will lead to the death of the white race. would you like to see a world without white people ?

Hmm. Still ignoring my questions, I see. Go on try a few of them.

I do have a few more to ask:

How (exactly) are they behind "the whole concept of multiculturalism"? Are you saying that multiculturalism is one of the lies Jews tell that make you so angry?

Can you show me where the concept (I'll also take the practice) of multiculturalism arose? And if it's multiculturalism, wouldn't that also imply that no one culture takes precedence? So, are you saying that the Jews are responsible for a concept of culture that makes their culture just one culture among others?

Are you saying that the "white race" is so weak that it will simply disappear in the face of multiculturalism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

Guys I think we should leave him here on his own and possibly some mod ban him as he is a moron clear and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whats so superior about the colour white? With enough interbreeding we'll all be a sort of light brown, thats okay.

Mike.

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields.

Er the black race did that first....except the latter as not many glaciers are found in Africa.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Originally posted by simu
    Wow, I would be "white" according to your classifications but I have yet to notice any of this guilt and self-hatred anywhere, even amongst "white" Germans! Am I blind? Would you like to enlighten me by giving some examples of this?

Nobody answered my question! Is it possible that there's a Jewish conspiracy to cover up the Jewish conspiracy to make "white" people feel guilty about the Holocaust so that nobody would notice the guilt conspiracy?
    The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

But, Seán, I thought you were in pursuit of truth about the Holocaust - what has this diatribe against people with heavily pigmented skin got to do with anything? If I didn't know better, I'd say that your motivations for questioning the history of the Holocaust were also racist.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by simu
    Nobody answered my question! Is it possible that there's a Jewish conspiracy to cover up the Jewish conspiracy to make "white" people feel guilty about the Holocaust so that nobody would notice the guilt conspiracy?

Jesus H Christ, you're making my head spin.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

The White race has crossed seaszzzzzzz

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

So what have you (the pure blooded irish whitey) ever invented then?

edit: forgot about this quote i had to use before elsewhere when the exact same argument was made (that you, ragnarok?)
    In The Emergence of Man, John E. Pfeiffer describes Africa's importance to modern society:

Africa is man's homeland, the place where his oldest known remains and sites are located. It was in Africa that he established himself as a tool maker and hunter and advanced social animal-learning to live in millions of square miles of green country with no winters, among ocean-wide grasslands and herds among the grasses. But, as time passed, his future involved the rest of the world to a greater and greater extent.

Old Africa's significance in the history of invention and development is explained by Kevin Shillington in History of Africa..it seems that Africa is the origin not only of the human species itself, but also of many of the more important technological innovations developed in the ancient world of early human prehistory. Prehistoric Africans of the genus Homo were apparently the first hominids to make their own tools, control fire, develop the bow and arrow, and build structures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Originally posted by dathi1
    Why are you all responding to this guy?

For the fun of it, obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 eoinm

come on now sean1916 i though a good racist like yourself would sredit whatever aryan mastermind came up with your quote!

surely the great pinkish people deserve credit for their intellectual property as well?

http://tinyurl.com/yqmz4
    The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

This may have been bought up somewhere in the 8 pages above this..but have Sean1916 et al ever wondered where they originally came from?

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by eoinm
    i think your starting an entirely different topic here ricardo.
    the question is what viewpoint you want to occupy, the 'no platform' view that the radical left tend to occupy, which IMO is very valid when dealing with the likes of Combat18/National Front etc. but that doesnt work with the likes of ireland awake and sean 1916 who would see killing the thread or banning them as a validation of the jewish conspiracy etc. etc.

Claims proving/disproving FACTS about the holocaust are one thing.

Claiming that "white" people are superior than other races is racism.

racism http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Racism
    1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
    2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Thats pretty clear cut. These xenophobic's have clearly crossed that line.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc.
    You do realise that some of those inventions were done by the Chinese first, right?
    Ah yes. The White race (by which I assume you mean "caucasian") also came up with the concept of racism against black people. And invented the word "******". Shouldn't we be proud.

I've read this wacky list before somewhere so I assume you're cutting and pasting again. Even if it's from a "top things you never knew about evil bastards with big noses that we should all hate because they killed Jesus (and Brian)" site it's usually considered good form to attribute sources.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

poor oul sean1322 probably scrapes his knuckles every time he tries to cut n paste , he is not a great ad for the greater gene pool

M

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

against my better judgement I allowed this thread to stay up. I am now closing it because Sean1916 has strayed into racism. He has now been banned for this.

There have already been a number of users banned for personal abuse. I will be looking over this thread and adding some of you to this banned list. No matter what you think of a poster you should only address his views and not attack him, its a basic rule of this forum and one that anyone that posts here regularly should heed.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sean 1916 banned for being a 'tard.
    WrestleMania, strikes 1 and 2 for abuse and posting *private* messages.

I'm glad this thread has been closed now because we've talked it out and frankly noone is discussing anything, they're just waiting for their turn to type.

I also notice that despite being a rational debater my valid (I felt) questions were completely ignored by the "revisionists" in favour of pointing at those who (stupidly) simply cursed at them and allowed them that "out". Its much easier to point at abuse and say "oh look, they want to shut me up, I'm soooo oppressed when all I want to tell you is the real truth" then to answer the tough questions.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement