Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brainyme

Options
  • 15-06-2004 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

woo hoo i just got my fifth year summer report and i got 8A1s roll on leaving cert 2005!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

You're Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Yeah and you;ll be serving me coffee in 2 years time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Yea, all us current 6th years were getting 8 A1's in the Summer exams last year, but then we all discovered Drink and drugs during the last summer, so now we're all stoned and hopeing for 200 or 205 points.

It's gonna happen to you to... You just watch... You're going to fail your Leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Only 8? Don't worry, you can still fix it before you do the leaving cert. Just try a bit harder next time, don't slack off as much. I'm sure you'll realise that your 8 puny "fifth year" A1s only equate to about a 6th year D1, right?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

haha, you're ****ed, cuz with an attitude like that someones gonna kick your ass.

Here is hoping anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I bet your the most popular kid in school aswell eh...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Originally posted by Axel
    You're Cool

Should we tell him that 5th year summer reports don't actually matter in the slightest, or should we just let him live on in this self-confident glory he's into, waiting in the knowledge that he'll probably fail miserably in his leaving cert after being so over-confident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

**** head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

yeah i think that prior to 6th yr little things like summer reports might hold some value(not much now but some)then you hit 6th yr and actually get a life, and all of a sudden those things just aren't as important anymore!Also "roll on leaving cert 2005" oh my god you loser, who the hell looks forward to the leaving cert?!:mad:

Originally posted by elle
    who the hell looks forward to the leaving cert?!:mad:

Well, I think most people do sometime around April/May, when they just get bored of all the same shít over and over and over again and just want to get it over with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Envy

Well, I think most people do sometime around April/May, when they just get bored of all the same shít over and over and over again and just want to get it over with.

Not me. No, those differentiation formulae kept me wanting more and more.

Originally posted by subway_ie

Yes, but that's slightly different to being enthusiastic about the Leaving Cert an entire year beforehand. One is fairly reasonable and the other is completely ridiculous.

looking forward to the leaving cert coz its the end and looking forward to it in general are very very different things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by elle
    yeah i think that prior to 6th yr little things like summer reports might hold some value(not much now but some)then you hit 6th yr and actually get a life, and all of a sudden those things just aren't as important anymore!Also "roll on leaving cert 2005" oh my god you loser, who the hell looks forward to the leaving cert?!:mad:

I was looking forward to it towards the end, Just like bring it time.

Anywho, to the orginal poster, you don't actually put faith in those results do you. You probably don't have half the course covered yet, I know I didn't. Let alone revised to the standard required to obtain 8A1's. They don't actually give out A1's like candy either, its not enough to know yourstuff you have to show you actually have a solid firm understanding for it, and hte ability to deal with hwat ever they throw at you.

also u have got to consider that ur own teachers correct these, and might be slightly over generous on occasion. In the LC they dont know you and they dont care, they're not gonna be so nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 azkaban18

ooh do i sense a hint of envy? i rock roll on l.cert 2005!

Originally posted by azkaban18
    ooh do i sense a hint of envy? i rock roll on l.cert 2005!

The main question here is: Are you happy? Oh and....

You're Cool

yes im happy i just got 8A1s!

• Advertisement

yes im happy i just got 8A1s

Thats great. Now go away

hey why u being so rude??

Cause you're taking the piss out of an extremely difficult exam. (difficult in the same of doing very well in it. )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

yes im happy i just got 8A1s!

8? Did your school have you pick 8 subjects.

Originally posted by senordingdong
    8? Did your school have you pick 8 subjects.

I did eight, so do alot of people.

no my parents did actually and they are very proud of me!

hey why u being so rude??

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you feel the need to start a separate thread to tell us all how you're getting on with your school exams and generally how great you are. In a Leaving Cert forum.

no my parents did actually and they are very proud of me!

Grow some balls and make your own decisions in life. If your parents are proud of you for being a sheep and goign bah bah bah then christ their even bigger sheep.

Get a leaving cert, then brag to me, but Untill then don't talk to me.

Btw don't Private message your crap to me either, its put me in a foul mood.

When you wake up in the morning and look at the reflection in the mirror staring blankly back at you, can you honestly say that you are happy?

8A1's is great, but what use is it to someone like you who has no friends to celebrate it with and instead has to while away their night posting it on a message board. Do yourself a favour and get some real friends.

Care to post a copy of this report card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

azkaban18, informedboy and informedboyhi are banned from LC.

And this thread is locked :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement