Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title Bar picture (How to)

Options
  • 15-06-2004 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering how do you get a image beside the domain name in the title bar,

menu.JPG

Thanks for the help.

JoePC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Google with the first result containing all the info you need. Esentially all you need is an .ICO editor.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Thanks for that cgarvey got it sorted.

Thanks JoePC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

if you find a good program that lets you import gifs and jpgs, instead of giving you a stupid palet to mess around with, let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Originally posted by RobertFoster
    if you find a good program that lets you import gifs and jpgs, instead of giving you a stupid palet to mess around with, let me know...

Do a search for icon editor. There are a few out there that allow you to do this, though I haven't touched our favicon in at least 3 years.. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Just make you image in PS, Firework or even Paint & use this site to turn it into to a favicon.

Thanks JoePC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

thanks Joe

Advertisement