Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting First Boards Home Game (Fri 18th)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

I can bring chips no problemo! So does anyone fancy meeting up to head out there?? Perhaps a pint beforehand or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

the gods really are taking the piss with their anti-poker stance now. I'm dieing with a cold, so I won't be going tonight. I was going to be bringing KEM cards, so can someone else please bring cards? If I don't get a reply saying someone will for definite I'll get the bus out and drop them over. But I'd rather go back to bed, so come on lads :)

Greg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

MrP said he would bring cards. I have chips you can take a lend of if you still need them:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Looks like the cards are a yes please Mr.Pudding, Dirky, have you got enough to cover the game a cash game on the side?

Don't think i'll have the time for a trip to Bray, if you were passing by n drop them in, that'd be excellent, don't worry about it i'll pick some up.

I should do Samba - it's a set I bought for my bro, 300 chips. Though I think it may be 298 now since that stag in Kilkenny.....hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Samba,

Is that 11th spot still there for the taking? What time you starting this evening? I should be able to drop out if it's not too early and you want someone else to make up the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I will bring the KEMs. Lafortezza has chips, he doesn't like bringing them though 'cos "they are soooo heavy and I'm such a girl."

I am up for a pint before hand. In fact, it could be said that I would be mad for a pint before hand.

MrP

O'Brynes anyone?

MrP

PS. Watch Dev I'm coming for you.....well your money anyway.

Does anyone fancy a pint in town before heading out? I'll probably go for one or two after work before heading out if anyone would fancy meeting up.

And let me know if you want me to bring my chips, or if Lafortezza is bringing his and there is no need for mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

emmmm, my chips are washing their hair....or something....

if you're really stuck for chips tonight text me this evening Samba will pm you my number.

O'byrnes serves one fine pint of guinness, Henbane, count yourself in, check your pm's, 10th spot actually ;)

Please do bring the chips Dirkey.

Player List:

Moi

Mr Pudding

Devore

Lafortezza

Dirkey_wynne

Kelter

Waylander

Alanm

Hector

Henbane

What time are people thinking of hitting O'Brynes? Being a newbie to Dublin (I'm a Cork culchie lads...sorry about that, and please don't hold it against me!!) I don't really know Stillorgan but will surely sniff out that pub! I'll be the guy carrying the silver little case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

O'byrnes where?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

>Watch Dev I'm coming for you.....

Error 301: WebCam Not Found.

DeV.

Originally posted by Kelter
    O'byrnes where?

Right beside the appartment block if I'm not mistaken.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Is there an 11th seat available, if so can I take it?

What time does this kick off at?

Sorry Table is Full unfortunately, sorry Davey.

Ok, that's cool.

I thought there were 11 seats? Did a non-boardie take the last place?

Aye I got a call from a friend of lafortezza at the last minute, sorry :(

Good night,

Waylander took first

I took second (as the lads were good enough to allow me a 2nd re-buy, otherwise i was gone)

Henbane came 3rd.

Look forward to the next one, oh someone dropped their eleci bill and some vouchers.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm not Sherlock Homes but who is the bill addressed to? (It might be mine).

Enjoyed last night immensely, especially the silly cash stuff. Good play all round I thought.

DeV.

The guy from Cork (Paddy?) had a lekkie bill in his back pocket at one point. Probably his.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

bill mine, but you like

also some hmv vouchers. the seats at your gaff must be a bit too comfey.

Oh yeah puddin, bad enough you beat me with 2,3 but to say I was from Cork, thats just mean

Always be raising the 23o.

Sorry about the cork thing, must be confused. I was very very drunk.

MrP

Sorry I had to leave early with the chips and break up the party lads - had an early start for a work golf outing. You'll be glad to know I played very very badly...by the way, didn't catch the name of whoever dropped me home but a very big thankyou!