Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 1 Double Bedroom in Lucan area

Options
  • 15-06-2004 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

1 Double bed room in the Lucan area. (Co Dublin)

Its a 4 bedroom house all rooms are double bedrooms. There is a driveway, Back and front gardens. Large front room, Dining room and large Kitchen. One Bathroom and one downstairs toilet. The room has built in closest. Oil Heating. There is a phone line (comes into the room but may be moved into an other room if not wanted/needed. The Phone line is ADSL active with Netsource (1MB/s option) That may be dropped to 512 when I move out. There are 2 guys that will be here and 1 girl. The two guys share the net connection. There is cable TV, Washing Machine, Microwave, Cooker, Powered Shower. The room comes with a double bed.

The Rent is €300 + Bills (Oil and ESB)

PM me to arrange viewing and contact details.

The room is free from the 26th of June

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by sutty
    The room has built in closest.
    Do you mean a built-in (walk-in?) closet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Originally posted by sutty
    The room is free from the 26th of June

Now that's what I call a bargain!

Advertisement