Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hauppauge WinTV PVR250

• 16-06-2004 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

I saw in another thread that somebody was accused of advertising for pchealth.ie, but I can honestly say that I picked up this card today from them for €130 which is about €16 cheaper than elara and €17 cheaper than itdirect. But the main reason why I am posting is to let people know about a promotion Hauppauge is doing at the moment:

See http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/pages/promotions.html for 'The Lord of the Rings – Return of the King ' offer.

I emailed Hauppauge and they said the offer was open to people resident in the Republic of Ireland. You do have to include your original receipt and the bar code from the box when applying, but Hauppauge assured me that this would not present any problems in the event of you returning the product under warranty.

Advertisement