Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Columbia three just got released

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

I take it your not convinced so!! :p To be honest whatever your stance on the matter I still think that all Irish people should agree that they should be brought home at this stage.
    Also, I doubt they meant representatives of illegal terrorist organisations!!!!
    Sinn fein is not illegal;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Originally posted by Morphéus

Why would 3 men (2 of them) previously caught and exposed as explosive engineers while working for an illegal terrorist organisation, be travelling around talking with FARC guerillas and expect to get away with "I was only tryng to tell them how bad war is" as an excuse? [/B]

You should see who members of the ANC rub elbows with...difference is they ARE the government and don't need fake passports.
    Don't ya know the Columbian justice system is known throughout the world for their fairness and concern for human rights.

Advertisement