Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England out of Euro 2004

• 16-06-2004 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::::::

"Twenty England fans are in custody in Portugal after a second night of rioting in the Algarve. In a move of zero tolerance over football hooligism Portugeese officals and UEFA senior council members have announced that the English soccer team have been expelled from Euro 2004 effective immediately".

Carlsberg don't do post's, but if they did they would probably be the best post's in the world.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

:D

Stolen and posted on a website frequented by lots of English :)

kdjac

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

moved to humour

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

If only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

BRILLIANT!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Did anyone else SCREAM, LIKE NEVER BEFORE when France scored the two goals, I think I shouted more than I would have, had Ireland scored.

I'm not a bad man, . . . . .just glad Beckham missed an open goal, Woohoooo.

Shouldn't have been him anyways, Bartez knows him too well, but who cares, not me. :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yes, I must admit there was a lot of shouting. And some laughing. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

ah cmon its good to have them in it,makes it interesting to see them fighting away and the whole of ENGRRRRLAND looking on in hope and to see them crash out its great!!!the way they go on about england in papers and news,were going to do it this time etc...JAYSUS!!! hey anyone looking at fantasy football the way they do Ron Atkinson,god its so funny!!!!and they way they said after the match "we are going live over to talk to Steven Gerard"then u see his football socks and boots and him dangling from a noose hahaha

rang a mate who is working in Derby said they were all so gutted on the monday he was nearly pissing himself laffing in work hehehe deadly

Advertisement