Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bud rising

Options
  • 16-06-2004 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭

Just saw this on the Hotpress web site

New summer festival for Dublin
    As we wave goodbye to the Heineken Green Energy Festival, there is more beer-meets-bands in store with July's Bud Rising festival .....

You need to be a member to access the rest but has anyone any info about this ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Not much but heres a link:

http://www.budrising.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

thanks for that.
    I got this from another source... It looks pretty **** apart from the music related film thing (they better show the clash classic Rude Boy or indeed Westway to the World)

As we wave goodbye to the Heineken Green Energy Festival, there is more beer-meets-bands in store with July's Bud Rising festival

Primal Scream, Angie Stone, Rae & Christian, Ian Brown, Arthur Baker, Badly Drawn Boy, Mozaik, Roni Size and a reformed De La Soul are just a handful of the bands appearing in the capital next month as part of the Bud Rising festival.

Running from July 20 to 29, the beano features over 100 acts playing in over 30 venues including Whelan’s, The Village, The Red Box, The Ambassador and The Globe.

Along with the main gigs, there’ll be all sorts of fringe activity such as busking, photo exhibitions and a programme of music-related films.

Stray tuned to hotpress.com for line-up information as it is announced.

The Hot Press Newsdesk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

Well if I drank Bud I'd have a reason to go. . . . . .

I don't!!!

Advertisement