Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

• 16-06-2004 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone help me with a problem that i am having with my Mobile phone. I am with o2 and only have access to the internet at work and in the evenings i check my emails through my phone. I always use the yahoo site and have never had any problems acessing through my phone. Now when i try to connect to the site it says NO SERVER ACCESS.
    I rang the help line with o2 nad they said that it was a problem to do with yahoo and not them. In short they were not very helpful. I cant find and email address on the yahoo site that i could contact them on, just a lot of links to do with other problems.
    does anyone know what the problem is or any address that i could contact for help.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Can you connect to other WAP sites? If not then it is some form of connection problem and either your WAP settings have been changed by accident (check them against the settings in the sticky at the top of this board) or it is network related (in which case you go back to O2 and tell them that your settings are correct and you can’t access WAP - ergo it’s their problem).

If, on the other hand you can access other WAP sites, then the problem is probably specific to Yahoo. Check that the URL / bookmark is correct (http://mm.yahoo.com/), for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭noels little bu

thanks for that Info but you have to live in the north or UK to get any where. I am form The south of Ireland.

What do you mean?

all the informatio there was based on if you had an english phone.

No it wasn't. The settings in the sticky at the top of this board are for the Irish operators and the rest of my post are applicable in any country, TBH.

• Advertisement

sorry i must of missed it, i am contrating on 2 things at once here at work. I will try again.

Advertisement