Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join Clan NRG

Options
  • 16-06-2004 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Join Clan NRG We're Looking For anyone To Join. We Practice Every friday Night At My Internet Cafe In Dublin. All You Have To Have Is Your Own Copy Of Battlefield 1942 and BFV. Anyone Is Welcome.If Your Interested Just E-mail Me @ andyv84@hotmail.com. And I Will Give You Direction To the Cafe. Please E-mail Me As soon As Possible. Thank You...

General Valdez...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

The Clan Web Site Is www.clannrg.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thread purged of crap.
    Anyone want to join NRG post here, anyone want to get banned (im looking at you irish) post here with stupid crap.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Why You put thread back up? PLZ dont ban me.

Irish_Kamikaze Do You Want To Join?

I dont think you can recrute me because kdjac wants me to join his clan.

Dont you kdjac!!!?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ehh who are you??

Dont think you could join DaDs as doubt you have kids and Jim is leader fo TIG i only a merc.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

DaDs....meaning fathers with kiddies. Hmmmm I wonder?

The Fairy.

Originally posted by TheHairyFairy
    DaDs....meaning fathers with kiddies. Hmmmm I wonder?

The Fairy.

www.thedadsarmy.com

:)

kdjac

What you on about?
    I'm confused?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    What you on about?
    I'm confused?:confused:

Then read and follow the conversation instead of posting more of your stupid, meaningless replies!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Hey General....

I'd be on for giving it a go, but would I really really have to go into the Café???

No You Dont Have To Come To The Cafe. But It's Alot Of Fun And To Clan Members It's Free On Fridays. And We Play Good Lan Games. But It Would Be Great You Want To Be Apart Of The Clan. How Long Have You Been Playing Bf? And Whats Your Age? If You Just Send Me All Your Information Then We Can Put You On The Site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

i wouldnt mind joining, tho ive stopped playing bfv at the moment cause of the unbelievable lag since the new patches, and just play bf:1942

Originally posted by Deadwing
    i wouldnt mind joining, tho ive stopped playing bfv at the moment cause of the unbelievable lag since the new patches, and just play bf:1942

We normaly play bf1942 and swoww2 and maybe some dc to calm me down!!

If you do go you can agree with me that im the best player ever to walk the earth, just ask General Valdez how much fun it is trying to kill me even once..:D
    Plus i'll pay you a 10er if you can stay awake longer than me and still be able to play.:cool:

well ive got 1942, SW, and DC, so im sorted there (only played dc a handful of times tho) and man, i was up till 5am playin 1942 last friday, so ill take that wager kamikaze :D

If Anyone Wants To Come Down This Friday Just PM ME. The Address Of The Cafe Is Ossory Rd Ossory Ind.Est Dublin 3

On The Map If You Zoom Into The North Side Of Dublin Near Croke Park, We're Located In Ossory Business Park.The Address Is Ossory Rd Ossory Ind.Est Dublin 3.MAP

Originally posted by Deadwing
    well ive got 1942, SW, and DC, so im sorted there (only played dc a handful of times tho) and man, i was up till 5am playin 1942 last friday, so ill take that wager kamikaze :D

I can stay up for two days solid without tweaking or even getting tired, although i have before fallin asleep on the keyboard before or slept sitting up straight.:o

DeadWing Are You Going Join? Are You Going To Come Down On Friday?

cant make it this friday i promised id spend time with the bird...bb has been eating into our quality time together, with me playing enemy territory and bf all the time *L*
    ill try for another friday but if you play on a server anytime give us the ip address and ill see you there :)

Yea I Know That One.My Bird Makes Me Promise To Spend Time With Here 2. Well Hope To Play You Soon!

• Advertisement

if you play on your server any time soon let me know and ill come along for a ruck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement