Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mundy Gig at Vicar St Cancelled/Anti War Gig Moved to Vicar Street

Options
  • 16-06-2004 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Hot off the presses.

Due to the Anti War movement’s need for a replacement venue at short notice, Mundy has offered to cancel his show at Vicar Street on Saturday 19th June to facilitate moving the Christy Moore / Damien Rice show to the same Venue.

Many apologies to all those looking forward to the show on Saturday. Mundy will play some special Dublin shows later in the year.

Tickets for the Mundy show can be returned to point of purchase for a full refund.

The Anti War gig is now sold out.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    92.1 Phantom FM
    reed@phantomfm.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Who says no good can come from war !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

hey pete... em i got on the guestlist throguh beautiful phantom competition last week, any chance of me getting shoved on guestlist for saturday? i need to leave my house..
    get back to me if you can please. thanks
    caitriona
    snowwhitecat@oceanfree.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Unfortunately competition winners who won tickets to Mundys gig on Saturday cannot be accomodated at the Anti War gig in its place, as it is sold out. All winners will be contacted to inform them of this.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    92.1 Phantom FM
    reed@phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

Originally posted by Pete Reed
    All winners will be contacted to inform them of this.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    92.1 Phantom FM
    reed@phantomfm.com

i won one of the competetions last wk too,
    ...was i meant to get a txt or something to say it was cancelled?
    :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Where can I purchase damien Rice and Christy Moores new song online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Where can I purchase damien Rice and Christy Moores new song online

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

looks like you can buy it through damien rices website:

http://www.damienrice.com/catalog/

says it's not available until 25/6/04 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Yeah - just got back from the When Bush comes to Shove gig - it's a pity that they didn't think to mention that Christy Moore wouldn't be playing on the Sunday night! Don't want to seem like a moanyarse whatchimacallit but I think it was bad form to have people buying tickets for a gig for which the tickets specifically said Christy Moore plus yadda yadda. THere was audible disappointment from the audience when they mentioned it in a 'oh **** yeah, by the way....' fashion between two other acts.

Ah well, it was a great gig besides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Sounds like it was a good night. Who played the Sunday night?

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Sunday night was The Chapters, Gavin Moore (nephew of the other Moore, the one in absentia), The Walls, Katell Keineg, Damien Rice, Kila. Have I forgotten anyone? Perhaps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement