Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is what we are up against :/

Options
  • 16-06-2004 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

This has to be one of the most amazing and well thought out projects I've ever seen.

Orac3

This mod was originally posted by PPC a few months (maybe a year?) back when the guy had just started the project. He's finally finished it now and I think you'll find it makes most of our projects look silly :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

my god!
    that truly is a thing of beauty:eek:
    why on earth did he bother putting a serial port connector in there?
    corsair ram and a serial port on the same page just feels wrong:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Work of art. Thats just crazy................

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

sweet jebus, it looks like a sentinel from the matrix squished into a little box.

Looks sick i'd say it's a heavy fekker :D

CombatCow

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I want I want I want....

NOW NOW NOW....

ME ME ME......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

You sound like that little brat out of Charlie and the chocolate factory!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Well you can't have it :p

That's the beauty of modding, you know that no one else in the world has what you have. Especially in this case ('scuse the pun) when the it's practically hand built from the ground up.

Mind you it would take an awful lot of time and effort to build a work of art such as this, heh installing H2O alone is going to be a big enough effort for me :) ... For the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Thats one sweet rig. He customised everything on it. Nothing in there is standard, even the hdd. It took him long enough though. What an imagination the guy have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Very pretty.
    Still, my beige box has the personality, and that's what I love... (shhh she's listening)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Awwww it must be love :) after all it's what's on the inside that counts :D You can't judge a good PC by its cover... [insert applicable cliché here]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I'm surprised it took so long for this to be posted on Boards - as soon as i saw it on Slashdot I knew I would be re-seeing it on Boards:D. It is a beaut though! :cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

Ah, the earlier parts have been included in posts before, but it's great to see it in its finished state. Haven't checked for updates in ages so thanks for posting it!

Just in case anyone wants to see the full series:

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38839

An incredible amount of work went into it. Wish I wasn't so laaazzzzzyyy! Plus, I loved Orac in Blakes 7! :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

wow, that is a thing of beauty, even I can appreciate it :)
    that must have cost a pretty penny though :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭vgar

Wow, that really is a work of art! Beautiful mod!

I'd say it'll be a real pain in @$$ trying to upgrades parts of it in the future, not a whole lot of room to move around in there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

good job we're not competing then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

All i can say is wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

That is exquisite!

One can only dream...

LD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

that is mindblowing and when you read the forum posts g-nome is so humble about it praising others and completley open to suggestions and criticism.

BEST MOD EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

its a hamsters playground. when hes finished it he can give it to the foundation for homeless hamsters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

what a mess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Seen this case before. Now be honest what's the first things that comes into ur mind when look at it ? ? ?

Ur right, the Matrix !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Amazing amount of work put into it.

Pity it's so ugly.

Advertisement