Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tropicool

Options
  • 16-06-2004 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

sorry to post just for this little question , but there was a song played over the weekend toward the end of a set late in the evening, a very good song, the name of which I naturally failed to listen to , but the title was something similar to Tropicool?

can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

hmmm....roughly what time and what day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 decessio

I think it was last saturday, sometime after 9:30, whoever was playing the set said that they "weren't too sure about the album, but that this song was certainly a highlight".

Thanks for replying , I know it's a longshot at getting the title, it's just the chorus has been going through my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

I think Dudley and possibly Martan played that song. They should answer you soon. Don't ask Dathi, he's useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

its tropical iceland by the fiery furnaces

the album version is quite different from the single version, and its the single one you want 8)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 decessio

Thanks very much for that, the chorus has been going through my head for days.

Is the difference between the album and single version noticeable? Is one an accoustic version?

I'll be looking for that album everywhere now, and probably the single aswell, thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement