Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick Q re buying a mobile

Options
  • 16-06-2004 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

lost me phone twas an 085

have i got it completely wrong or can get taht number back having lost me phone...?

i wasn't properly registered with meteor atal

or is there any point... im not a mobilephile so im just gonna buy say the second cheapest handset some one said if i go back to the same company i miss out on a deal of free credit fomr the others

i mostly text what would you recommend i buy

and does metoer only work in dublin someone said... doens't really matter to me cos i been outside of dublin twice in the last year:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ìf it's a pay-as-you-go phone, you may find yourself out of luck.

All telcos are very dodgy about disabling unregistered prepaid phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

yeah jsut buy credit i didn't knick honest guv i just got it off a friend...

think ill just buy a cheap o2 one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Lo there,
    Theres no problem getting a sim replacement. If its your firtst one then its free. It means that you get to keep your number and any credit. The only disadvantage is you lose any stored numbers. PM me and ill sort it out for ya.

Advertisement