Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

state of the health system

Options
  • 16-06-2004 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

the citizen referendum is a distraction from the state of the health system

so i though i start upa new thread...

my thoughts, when your sick you threated like burden, not say a client or a persoon in need perhaps... too much bureacracy

re those large protest down country about keeping er wards open... was impressed with as some one who found himself going on lots of other types of protest anyone go on any of them, i searched once looking for info and the type of people who were organising them...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Actually, I think the citizenship referendum could have a direct impact on the state of the health-care system.

We're talking about a system that has become almost wholly dependant on doctors and nurses coming in from other countries. My (probably untrue - but present) fear is that the result of the referendum could deter any more of these vital people coming into the country, or, worse again, encourage those here already to leave.

Advertisement