Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeDOM

Options
  • 16-06-2004 5:10pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ahem.

When do you finish??

I finish on Monday, but that's Art, and I don't think I take it half as seriously as I should, so I feel free now! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Still got to do physics on the 21st and then applied on the 25th. Shouldn't be too bad, taking tonight off and then starting study for physics tomorrow and probably applied the day after. Really need to improve my points situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I finished on monday so hahaha to the lot of ye :) 2 days into my holidays already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

FINSHED ON FRIIIIIDAYYYYY!!!! :D After double the two tech drawing exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Originally posted by powerhousedan
    I finished on monday so hahaha to the lot of ye :) 2 days into my holidays already
    Only 5 subjects? Home ec, geography and no language?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

I'm only half way through, still got physics, spanish, chem & applied maths to go. Bollocks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Friday 25th, after Japanese. Being there on the last day ON YOUR OWN sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

3 left: german, accounting and physics

ROLL ON MONDAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

fecker I'm barely half way through, german on friday, physics monday, chemo tuesday applied maths... FRIDAY! Ahhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

still got tech paper1+2, german, physics, Music 1+2 and applied maths. 7 exams left :( I'm not even 1/2 way through :*(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Monday - Art. I have never done a backflip in my life , I have never trained and know nothing about backflips , I dont even know how to position oneself but after art history on monday I SHALL do a backflip !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

give me warning so i can get an ambulance ready for when you try :p

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

art on moday. I have a 6 day gap, and I've already wasted today not studying.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'm off til monday, and I am only giving art one day. I'm too bust with real life already. I can't wait til this damn leaving cert is finished. I feel so sorry for people doin exams so much later than the basic subjects.

*hugs* for people doin any exam after Wednesday, esp if your sitting it on your own!

Originally posted by Jesjes
    *hugs* for people doin any exam after Wednesday, esp if your sitting it on your own!

I'm doing applied on friday with about 15 other people... TBH, I'd really prefer to do it on my own, in my own exam centre. I've got to move to another centre and do the exam with some people I really don't like at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I finished exactly seven hours ago-man it feels good!

Originally posted by subway_ie
    I'm doing applied on friday with about 15 other people... TBH, I'd really prefer to do it on my own, in my own exam centre. I've got to move to another centre and do the exam with some people I really don't like at all.
    My superintendent came up to me during business to confirm that I'd actually be turning up. I suppose she didn't want to be stood up. It'll be just me and her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Originally posted by orangerooster
    I finished exactly seven hours ago-man it feels good!
    WHY aren't you out getting drunk!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Originally posted by Discharger Snake
    My superintendent came up to me during business to confirm that I'd actually be turning up. I suppose she didn't want to be stood up. It'll be just me and her.

Exact same story with me, Had this feicing really hot superintendent (only like two - three years older then me) we where talking away bla bla bla, getting on pretty well, then I left. Kicking myself afterwards that I didn't ask her out for an end of exam drink, I know she would have come, even if she jilled me I would have still been buzzed.

So don't make the same mistake I did, go an try to score the superintendent lady. (provided shes hot)

Originally posted by Skanger
    So don't make the same mistake I did, go an try to score the superintendent lady. (provided shes hot)

Yeah, that's going to work. Pity most supervisors are 40+.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Envy

Um, middle of next week. Wednesday, I think.

• Advertisement

Riiiiiiiight. She's mid 50s and overweight. But the whole authority thing is a bit of a turn on alright :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Corona

I'm not finished until thursday week, bloody music. Getting pissed then will be *so old* :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Envy

Mine's fifty-something and seems strangely attracted to me. She keeps making jokes to me during the exam (and yes, I'm being very serious).

Honestly, I have no idea why old women are attracted to me so much. Maybe I give off a vibe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Just physics left.

I'm going to see my favourite band the night after in the point, then off on holliers on the thursday - happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Discharger Snake
    Riiiiiiiight. She's mid 50s and overweight. But the whole authority thing is a bit of a turn on alright :dunno:

i don't know what it is about my school but we always got fine looking student teachers/subs/ and superintendants. Must be a catholic thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Originally posted by Explosive_Cornflake
    WHY aren't you out getting drunk!:D

Its only Wednesday-pubs suck in my area on Saturdays never mind wednesdays-but now that you mention it I see people going "down the fields"-hmm good old fashioned knacker drinking-by gor' its bin a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

finished on 25th for app.maths at 4.30pm. gates for metallica open a 2.00pm. bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

not to mention the protests for ol Georgie. I have tickets for metallica, but I really cant be arsed about seeing lost prophets or slipknot, but I really want to be in the pit for metallica. Decisions decisions :(

Are the pi bands the same for every concert? My sister has one from brittney spears :rolleyes: Are they easily forged?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Physics, chemistry and applied maths left. Im too wrecked to do anything to-day but hopefully I'll get a lot done in the next four days. Think I'll go first two days chemistry then next two physics both liberally sprinkled with applied maths; but not too much as I have two days next week to devote soley to it. Gonna be hard as hell to motivate myself; at least they're all subjects i like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ya i was repeating this year and one of my forms didnt get sent so i only had 4 subjects a rite kick in the ass but i failed math and needed to pass so what can ya do

Advertisement