Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeDOM

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by powerhousedan
    ya i was repeating this year and one of my forms didnt get sent so i only had 4 subjects a rite kick in the ass but i failed math and needed to pass so what can ya do

Who didn't send the forms? If it was your school, then sue away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

The guy in charge of sending the forms, he is a asshole(excuse my french)he did the same with the music forget to send off their forms to do it in their old school

He deserves a bit of a bollocking. Lodge a formal complaint with the school, the department of education, the SEC and threaten legal action. They basically wasted a year of your life because of their fúck up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

not finished till monday, which isn't cause some of you are still in next friday. Good i cant wait. Words can not descibe how drunk im going to get, only the big puddles of puke that i will leave all overthe place, will be able to

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

finished on wensday (classial studies....)

ah well,

week off till then.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Finished next Wednesday, Construction on the 23rd.

Stuff will happen..
    Oh yes... Stuff will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Just Tech Drawin P1, P2 and Physics left. Tech Drawin paper 1 begins in 2hrs 15 mins! I think I'll bring in a vase of whisky to school Monday, complete with straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Next Wednesday, Classics, going to get paralleticly pissed afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Yippidy-do-da

Finished, finito, so long and sionara. Im done and not a minite to soon. I was considering repeating if I didnt do well but screw that, if I only get 200 points Im not doing that again.

Time now to dedicate to more important things like internet and Beer.

Sing it with me
    oh what is the malton liquor
    what gets you drunken quicker
    what comes in bottles or in cans
    BEER
    Cant get enough of it
    BEER
    how we really love it
    BEER
    makes me think im a man

oh i could kiss and hug it
    BEER
    but id rather chug it
    BEER
    fill my belly up to here

i could not refuse a
    BEER
    i could really use a
    BEER BEER BEEeeeeeerrrR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Schools out for summer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That's the easy bit over and done with...

Now begins a glorious summer of sitting around watching ally mcbeal reruns (lesbian kissing at 2:30pm daily) and loose women.

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    Now begins a glorious summer of sitting around watching ally mcbeal reruns (lesbian kissing at 2:30pm daily) and loose women.

And having the constant thought of the results day, lingering in your mind until August 18th. Then it'll be the CAO offers day the following week. Just a summer full of anticipation/worry really.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Originally posted by subway_ie
    Pity most supervisors are 40+.
    I wore shorts through my exams and I kept catching the superviser checking out my legs... She was always getting me to open and close the windows too. Pity that she could play linebacker for the 49ers... bout 6ft tall, broad assed shoulders

I had a small fat midget with a beard supervising my last exam today, I'm not exaggerating either, a real genuine midget with a massive beard, I spent the first 10 minutes or so trying not to laugh. For shame.

omg that's horrible... i would NOT have been able to concentrate... I'm giggling just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Last exam tomorrow!! Now I'll just spend the summer worrying about that damn biology result, and hopefully I won't fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I AM OFFICIALLY FINISHED!! But sure doesn't seem like I'm finished, ugh I hate anti-climaxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Finally, ****ing finally, I'm finished. Been in everyday since the start, apart from Mon and Tue of this week, but I finished with Construction today

Met by friends at the entrance to the school, carrying a "Congratulations 23-6-04" cone. Went to the offie, got a can to do a beer bong in the school with. When finished, split abhaile for a SSS and I'm heading amach again ar a leathuair tar éis a seacht, for the night.

Excellent. Maybe a good omen. My 1337'th post :D.

Lethal - and I got back my average of 1.5 posts a day :D (What I had at the start of last September :))

Congratulations on your newfound 1337ness

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

It doesn't feel real. Like, it hasn't sunk in or something.

Should I not have more exams?

What about memorising stuff?

What should I be worrying about???????????

Agh.

Man I really need to get drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Stalin

yeah it does feel weird not having to do any work..

I was finished after yesterday ,walked straight to the pub for 10 past 5 and was there till one o clock,,,such a long night

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I went drinking with my mates tonight, but, I don't really like them. Lol, ah well. Thank god school is over now anyway.

Here's to the weekend and better fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

im free.................................oh yeah freedom, here i come......... its party time.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

now i can read all the PHILOSOPHY that i want!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i like your signature pic jesjes====was that the one that they did in australia all those women that were 50+?? they are coool

Tell me about it. I woke up at 2 today. Still amn't dressed. I might read/bathe/watch tv/sit here all night. It's MY choice and I have no other obligations. :D Hell yeah that feels good.

Until I get a job next week that is. But then that's ok, because I'll have money!!

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    i like your signature pic jesjes====was that the one that they did in australia all those women that were 50+?? they are coool

I got it off a mates site. Thought it was pure genius. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

just came out of a drunken state...

finished classical studies yesterday...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah!

Advertisement