Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeDOM

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I don't think it's really dawned on me that I've finished.
    There are loads of random facts floating around my head from various subjects; hopefully I'll be able to cure that with copious amounts of alcohol this weekend.:D

It's an epic achievement and we should all be proud of ourselves.
    I'll be back in about a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Cramming really does work! All my applied maths study was done this morning, yesterday and the day before. And i think i still walked out with an A2+. Woo yeah!

Congrats to everyone, hope ye all get what you want! I'm pretty hopeful i did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    now i can read all the PHILOSOPHY that i want!!!

Now I can read all the calculus I want!!! For serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

eh? you being sarcastic Nuts?:dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Anyone up for some applied maths tomorrow? I feel the urge to do some differential calculus along with some SHM and hydrostatics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    Anyone up for some applied maths tomorrow? I feel the urge to do some differential calculus along with some SHM and hydrostatics.

Count me in - but only as long as we can do some projectiles. And maybe a few impacts and collisions. And maybe some relative velocity. And, well, everything really. 2 whole months of quality applied maths time - Joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by subway_ie
    Count me in - but only as long as we can do some projectiles. And maybe a few impacts and collisions. And maybe some relative velocity. And, well, everything really. 2 whole months of quality applied maths time - Joy.

the funny thing is, I felt the exact same way, and well I actually did spend that summer doing applied maths

This sarcasm thing can be so confusing sometimes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by subway_ie
    This sarcasm thing can be so confusing sometimes...

Helo, I'm a troll, nice to meet you...

'tis prefectly delightful to make your aquaintance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement