Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art history

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

think i did ok my teacher guessed correctly on 95% of what would come up..heck she was a ****e teacher but she was a good predictor!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

my teacher was totally usless, wild nice woman, but a usless teacher.She was on maternity leave for most of forth year, last year, and this year she done nothing but shout at us!!!
    she gave us some notes on post-impressionism, cubism, and the romantics , but that was bout it..we went 2 new grange tho...a few of da lads climbed it!!!:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Twasn't that bad at all. Art aprecaition was a bit of a bitch, but the art of waffle should save most.

Here's hoping we all did well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

i did 6 pages on new grange,and didnt do to many on either section 2 or 3 :confused:

Advertisement