Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy, £12 From Play? Bah! Rip Off!

• 16-06-2004 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't think Family Guy DVD's could go any lower than the £12 offer that Play had on them awhile back. I was wrong. For £30 you can get all three series or each one for £10. You've no excuses now friends. Postage and packing is included in the cost too.

Get it in!

Series 1
    Series 2
    Series 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Anyone use them before?

Any idea how long delivery takes? I suppose as its free it dosent matter too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

the link below will get you a further 5 quid of if you have at least 3 items in the basket valued at 30 quid, but blah are supposed to be a company called SplashDvd that went bankrupt a few months ago leaving people without dvd's and money, and back under this new name, so buyer beware!!

https://secure.blahdvd.com/Registration.aspx?mode=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

According to these forums
    http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/forums/thread.asp?Forum=222&Thread=286070
    they aren't the same.

Could be wrong though. I only read through it quickly. Theres a post or two from Blahdvd trying to clear the matter up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,983 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Be careful ordering from BlahDVD.com

Heard some bad things about this crowd and if they are in any way affiliated with Splash, expect long delivery times!

Have all the Family Guy seasons on DVD already but CDWOW! HK used to have great value on the them - got the Season 3 BoxSet on it at Christmas for bout E18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I've ordered one DVD from them before, besides it taking nearly three weeks to be delivered there were no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

play.com should sue - the site design is a complete rip-off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

Thanks to Raskolnikov, I went for all 3 seasons,

Advertisement