Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

champ man on x-box

Options
  • 16-06-2004 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone else plays this? or has it and what do ye think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

had it, lost it, desperatly lookin for it again....i thought it was great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Irish04

Will one come out for the PS2 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

No, not very likely to anyway.
    The XBOX has a harddrive and thus you can save the games.
    As you know CM save games can get pretty damn big, far too big for the 8mb memory card on the PS2.

can't they build a bigger memorycard ???

:( i want CM for the PS2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

My current game is 155mb, that's three or four seasons in with only one league enabled.
    They are not going to be able to make a memory card that big that would be financially viable.

What the PS2 needs is a hard drive.
    So you wont be getting it for the PS2.

Anyway why would you want it on a console? It's a PC game all the way.

• Advertisement

Suppose, cud always get an x-box tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

CM and indeed Fm wont come out on the PS2..

I know Eidos have said they wont be doing CM5 for Xbox, we have not said that tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

one of my primary concerns re: my imoending purchase of a powerbook is whether or not CM or Fm as it will be known will be avail... doers anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    CM and indeed Fm wont come out on the PS2..

I know Eidos have said they wont be doing CM5 for Xbox, we have not said that tho :D

Eidos wont be making Champ games for long , beause its doubtful they'll be able to make a game nearly as good as football manager .

although that never stoppped FIFA selling more than ISS/Pro Evo :( (the name often does the selling of the game by itself )

Advertisement