Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool Table - what do people think of this one

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

sounds a bit tricky to me... keeping it level and stopping the table underneath being scratched might be hard work..

Looks a bit flimsy in the piccy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭knucks

I am also thinking about getting a pool table for the garage. I don't want to spend thousands (read: am practically broke) but would like a pretty solid one, like the ones they used to have in pubs and arcades, where you put your money in a slot...

Anyone know of a good source for these?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Originally posted by knucks
    I am also thinking about getting a pool table for the garage. I don't want to spend thousands (read: am practically broke) but would like a pretty solid one, like the ones they used to have in pubs and arcades, where you put your money in a slot...

Anyone know of a good source for these?

Check the Buy and Sell pub style tables are always for sale there from around €500

Advertisement