Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will re-elected a Fianna Fail lead government at the next election?

Options
  • 16-06-2004 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

Just looking for your opinion on this as a member of the party.
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

mm- the labour party...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

A cabinet reshuffle for a start.

I am just thinking of the losses they suffered in Limerick for example as that is where I live. If they want to pick up their popularity in Limerick they are going to have to give Willie O'Dea a promotion. I personally dislike the man and making him a minister wouldnt encourage me to vote for them but there are those in limerick who are fuming because he was promised a ministership before the election and never got it.

Getting rid of the Progressive Democrats wouldnt hurt either.

Another "no tears" programme like the one that RTE showed just weeks prior to the last election that makes Fine Gael look like monsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by PH01
    What will re-elected a Fianna Fail lead government at the next election?
    What does this mean? Do you mean "What will re-elect a Fianna Fail lead government at the next election?" There a a few combinations I can think of :)

Advertisement