Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You'll never be bored in Cork again...

• 17-06-2004 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

www.knitting.ie

The next knitting performance and 'knit-in' will be held on

Saturday 26th June, 2004

Special Directions: Your Knitting Conductor will be waiting at each of the bus stops listed below. Make yourself known to her by showing her your knitting. The first ten people to the bus stop get a free ticket (otherwise you’ll need €1.20); either way you can knit your own bus ticket once you’re on board! (pattern provided). Get on the bus carefully and sit close by the other knitters, and knit whilst you drive into the city. Be careful not to enjoy this too much, or you may be spotted. Once you are in the city, your Knitting Conductor will lead you to unheard of Knitting Experiences at Secret Locations! Tell no one you have gone on this Knitting Mission, or there may be serious trouble. . . Get your bus into Cork City from the four corners of the city!

See for yourselves!

I'll probably get in trouble for telling on them here:eek: :ninja:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Yeah all you knitters out there the big meet up is this sunday on Patricks hill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

knit one, pearl two baybee :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Let me be the first to say what a clossal load of **** this City of Culture gig is turning out to be.

Actually, I'm probably not the first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

no... I'd say you're the first to phrase it like that though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well he did invent a word

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Oh Joy :-|

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement