Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BHD - Irish Server??..anyone??

Options
  • 17-06-2004 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Irsh server for this game...I can't find it using the DFBHD Pinger..?? I've heard of the one call JOSquad from reading different posts, but I can't find it....Help!!!

Anyone???

T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hughobrien

If you just use the search engine in black hawk down and search for JO* you should be able to find it. I used to be on that squad and the server was usually on from around 6pm onwards, whether anyone was on or not. The guy who was hosting it may be running the Joint Operations demo game server instead of Black Hawk Down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Nuno

Hi Hugh,

How's tricks?

Yes you're right mate, I've been swapping between JO and BHD these last few days since the new demo came out.

TemplarBarna: PM me mate with your hotmail address and I'll let you know when I have the BHD server up. As Hugh said, it's up after 6pm every evening.

Advertisement