Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing Subjects

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

CSPE is still called CSPE. Maybe you're thinking of the SPHE programme? It was called SAPP when we did it... you can understand why they'd want to change *that*.

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    bloody hell imagine the are actually contemplating religion for a lc exam.......i used to hate religion clas i had a catholic zealot for a teacher....****very scary****

Ha, me too - well, was in Loreto, what can you expect? - but I got such a kick out of it. So many arguments... *fond sigh* It'd be a good idea to have religion as a LC subject, though, because that'd put an end to the Catholicism-is-the-one-true-faith nonsense that everyone has to suffer through, and bring in a proper syllabus where other religions are actually studied properly. Well, hopefully.

Ds in CSPE? Ah, that's shameful. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by claire h
    Ds in CSPE? Ah, that's shameful. ;)

Indeed it is. I am, however, sticking by my conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I loved Religion class... Was kinda like classics... or story time.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

I'm in a Loreto school too... I really really didn't like our religion teacher. She made some really ignorant statements. So when I was helping out with a book sale on World Book Day, I sold her The da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown... she gave me funny looks for the rest of the year :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

You two aren't doing too badly, I know someone who failed C.S.P.E.

They didn't submit a project and thinking they'd get a "D" by default because the exam would be terribly easy (which it was) - managed to get a few questions wrong and fail.

Needless to say, after his initial shock and "jesus, I failed" he now claims it was a joke. I don't care - either way he still failed C.S.P.E. - stupid feck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

it says NG on your results if you don't show up

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

There is one girl in my year, who didn't even have a timetable for the exams. She arrived late for all of them. And for one, arrived 45mins late, and the examenier can't let anyone in after 30mins, but she tried to talk her into it!!! Like, she wasn't following state exam rules, just as if she was trying to haggle or something.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Still worth a try tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭snoopish

SWEET HOLY MARY MOTHER OF...THE LEAVING CERT...I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING I WAS FORGETTING TO DO

Advertisement