Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Newbies

Options
  • 17-06-2004 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭

I think that this is a pretty important change that should be made...

When I joined boards.ie I knew very very little about the menu system at the top. I knew it was there, in much the same that I know Russia exists, but I knew nothing about it.

I had no intention of looking through them for a "Newbie FAQ" or "New Members reed dis plz" type thing.

But I do think the stickies on that forum (here) are very very good. When a new member is signing up they should be presented with a pretty damn evident link with bells and whistles and flashing neon lights and arrows and hands pointing to that board.

If you get what I mean :) It would help an awful lot of them out as they get into their boards.ie pants and begin to regret the rest of their internet lives ;)

*edit* fixed link
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement