Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Town BB enabled

• 17-06-2004 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

Well it seems Kildare Town is now BB enabled.

Just checked the home phone number and now it passes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Wow - that took long enough. Have you any idea how far out of town the enabled lines stretch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

Hi,

Got connected to BB in April and I am living in Newbridge but there was a question on whether I was on the Kildare town exchange or the Newbridge exchange as I am quite close to the curragh, but as It turns out I am on the Newbridge one, so question is where are you in relation to Kildare town? Are you on the Newbridge side?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

About five minutes walk from the centre of Kildare Town.
    Fairly near the rail line. The phone line is definitely connected to the Kildare Town Exchange as I had checked it out on the online checker and it kept telling me that my exchange was not enabled and that it would be enabled "Mid 04".

I noticed something on the Digiweb site a couple of weeks back whee they were taking pre-orders on their website for various areas with a timescale for when they would be connected.

If you check the list of enabled exchanges on Eircoms site you can see Kildare Town is now listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

I live in Dublin now so my broadband's been up for a while. I'm originally from out past the golf club in Kildare, but I checked my home number on the website and its not enabled - ah well.

Advertisement