Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Exchanges 17/06/04

• 17-06-2004 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Blarney,
    Kells,
    Kildare,
    Loughrea,
    Tramore,
    Youghal.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Wuts the deal with this Broadband trigger program thing? It says Eircom is commited to roll out BB to everyone town in ireland with a pop greater than 1500 by march 2005? Well my area has around +80,000 people in it. So when will it be done? Im on the robertstown exchange by the way (area includes Kilmeague, Allen, Allenwood, Robertstown)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

we will probably see an ton of exchanges getting enabled around christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Hopefully. Well all i can do is wait at the moment, ranting and raving on the phone to them wont get you anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Originally posted by gombín
    Blarney,
    Kells,
    Kildare,
    Loughrea,
    Tramore,
    Youghal.

Regards.

I checked for BB on the 16th, and it said I could get it :)

I'm in Tramore btw so I have ordered the 3 months trial from IOL and then am going to change over to UTV :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Why would you do that to them, they seem to be a company doing the best they can for Broad Band in ireland, and your just going to screw them out of it and change to UTV? :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by |.Murderer.|
    I checked for BB on the 16th, and it said I could get it :)

I'm in Tramore btw so I have ordered the 3 months trial from IOL and then am going to change over to UTV :)
    ?? Why go to the hassle, and probably 3 or 4 weeks without DSL when changing over? (Or do you think you can get 2 free trials? Check the small print - the free trial should only apply to lines that have never been used for DSL before, so you won't be able to get 2 free trials from 2 different companies).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Hooray for Kells!!

Advertisement