Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinks first, Fitz later

• 17-06-2004 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭

Anybody fancy a drink before the free-roll this evening? Haven't met many of you in person, so if you're anywhere near the grattan or LM's after eight, I'll be wherever there's a seat outside, enjoying a Guinness and a smooth Camel Filter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

As usual I'll be having a few before the freeroll tonight outside one of the above pubs. Tonight's my only oppurtunity to play cos I'm working every other night that I'd consider going in, so I'll be goin' at it like a mad drunken bastard trying to win a ticket. Anyone who wants to join me for a scoop or two is more than welcome. I'll be there from seven. Cool Camel Filter in full E.F.F.E.C.T.

link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I will be there.

MrP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I may attend also. I am currently mad for it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

will be along later, pissed. Work do...

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

After a brief hiatus from Drink and Poker, and the a heady combination of the two, I'm heading in tonight to play the free-roll. If anyone fancies a pint before-hand I'll be on baggot street from around eight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement