Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 Euro2004 piss take!

• 17-06-2004 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭

FM104 playing this song each morning.
    Brilliant!! :D
    "Your sh*t but my gosh you don't know it!!!"

Sorry if it's a repost!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Hahah... that's one of FM104's best :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by The_Edge
    FM104 playing this song each morning.
    Brilliant!! :D

Sorry if it's a repost!

yip 1 post under yours "Dry Your Eyes Becks" as one of the comments but it deserves more attention!

its brilliant i think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Heh I just sent it on to ITV sport... D'ja think theyll play it on TV

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Heard some w@nker actually calling the Euro 2004 cup:

E2K4. WHAT A FOCKING PRI(K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

FM 104 never cease to amuse me with their crap piss takes. does anyone listen to it for more than three hours a day? i listen to it for nine hours a day at work. they play each song three times in those nine hours. i have to listen to those crap piss takes three times a day too. the guy who sings them has probably got the most annoying voice i have ever heard. also that euro 2004 piss take is absolutely pathetic, id expect an english radio station to do something like that about France or Germany. Which would be very popular with the english lager/ibizia/upforthelaugh muppets. Shows how alike irish people and english people really are...

"Up for the laugh?????
    White shirts and Lager!!!
    Germans=krauts
    French= frogs
    Americans=yanks"

• Advertisement
Advertisement