Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e site

Options
  • 17-06-2004 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hey, just a waste of a thread and stuff, But i'm wondering does anyone have any contact details for the 66e, or their website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

No website up yet (as far as I know).
    But e-mail the66e@hotmail.com and I'm sure they'll stick you on the maioling list.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

is it just me or does this thread look like it says "66e ****e" when you scroll past it first?

probably just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ahh now I wouldn't do that now, are a fine band. :D

Originally posted by Achille
    is it just me or does this thread look like it says "66e ****e" when you scroll past it first?

probably just me.
    Just you. ;)
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

it says: www.the66electric.com on their old E.P. but that doesn't work no more

• Advertisement

That one was only ever a main page thing, never really made it into a website. :)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

... the website, should be another 2 - 3 weeks once we settle on the final design... sneak peak here... but it'll probably change a bit before it goes up proper.

In the meantime check out http://www.theurges.com - not finished yet, but very nearly - its got nothing to do with 66e, except that I designed it.

If anyone needs design work (websites/posters/sleeves) done (not for free but pretty cheap) - PM me.

Advertisement