Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy water cooling?

Options
  • 17-06-2004 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if Danger Den are any good to buy a water cooling kit of, I wont have to pay import tax.
    is their a better place to buy a kit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

There pretty damm good i think. Didnt know they shipped to Europe, thanks for the link.

www.hitide.ie are also a decent option (innovatek) , or www.watercooling.de .

Have fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

emailed them a while ago and they said they did.
    seems as tho they are slightly cheaper than the other to places.

Theres also Dtek from USA and they ship to here............ http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=102

Actually have a look at the other thread about watercooling, in one of the links theres a huge ammount of suppliers. Think Dangerden and Dtek would be some of the best. Make sure to go with 1/2" fittings and hose.

PS you looking for silence or performance (the water pump is the majour thing to watch some are silent, some a little noisey but perform better).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

I have just bought a PSU from
    overclock.co.uk

Very impressed with both their price and service, I ordered online Tuesday evening at 15:50 and had the Thermaltake 480W butterfly PSU on my desk the next day by 15:00

I am thinking of watercooling and will certainly be ordering from these guys !

BTW any opinions in the Thermaktake Aquarius 2 or 3 watercooling kits ?

BTW any opinions in the Thermaktake Aquarius 2 or 3 watercooling kits ?

Dont know if theyve improved but the Aquarius was a dreadfull cooler at the start which was competing with mid range air cooling and wasent that quiet. They have obviously improved but i cant see them putting up much of a fight against lets say the new Astek Waterchill (see BeatFreaks post) or the Innovateks for performance, and look at the Zalman Passive cooler for silence.

• Advertisement
Advertisement