Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

phew, i wasn't the only one to think that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Yep, kitchen stuff that he didn't order arrived. And I think he lives in a dorm room, so he had no reason to order them.

I wrote well over 200 for the Ausserung and over 300 for the letter. 100 and 160 are just too small to fit ANYTHING in, really, they're being ridiculous when they ask for that.

Of course, my friend did a 4-page letter AND had time to do the picture too. Damn fluent speakers. Damn them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

well now thats a bit overboard--no examiner will be happy to be greeted with another exam-freak at the end of the day--theres over-doing it and there is Overdoing it quality not quantity

if anyone wants to chat wit some people auf deutsch go to
    http://german.about.com ----geil!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    if anyone wants to chat wit some people auf deutsch go to
    http://german.about.com ----geil!!!

Sure to be a popular site, 11 hours *after* the exam...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I found the exam quite hard. But okay.

well i intend to keep the language alive for me cos im going to live there when im older and ive been there 3x before so tis handy to keep the practice going....................:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    phew, i wasn't the only one to think that.

As I said I've never gotten that part right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

The pass german paper was piss-easy. The aural wasn't so easy, not bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Na Ja das war ein schones papier, meiner 14 jahre in dem deutsche schule dublin war gut und doch habe ich ein A1 bekommen. 3 papieren auf ausserung und 4 uber dem ausserung zum thema, und dann habe ich in er stadtmittel gesammelt mit mein freunde und wir wurde betrunken bekommmen.

• Advertisement

Na Ja das war ein schones papier

*Wonders why he dropped german after the JC and did French instead*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Ich fuath liom Deutsch

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Originally posted by subway_ie
    *Wonders why he dropped german after the JC and did French instead*
    I dropped it after JC too. What a horrible language. I had the worst teacher possible too, god I hated every second of it.

Originally posted by Discharger Snake
    I dropped it after JC too. What a horrible language. I had the worst teacher possible too, god I hated every second of it.

The only Reason I dropped it is because of all the feckin capital Letters. They used to wreck my Head. And that weird TMP stuff.

dann habe ich in der stadtmittel gesammelt mit mein freunde und wir wurde betrunken bekommmen.

tut tut;) healio for someone thats been in a german school you seem to make a few mistakes ....well at least we know now not even you get everything right:p

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

are pages not ,seiten' not ,papieren'? or ,ein stuck papier' or...i dunno, not papieren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    tut tut;) healio for someone thats been in a german school you seem to make a few mistakes ....well at least we know now not even you get everything right:p

yeah i wrote that when i came zuruck from town, i was never good at the writing but talking/listening it is my strong point.
    Originally posted by purplepolkadot
    are pages not ,seiten' not ,papieren'? or ,ein stuck papier' or...i dunno, not papieren.

sorry about that it should be seiten got damn that alcohol substance, didnt make myself out very well there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Fortinbras'

yeah they should be seiten

Advertisement