Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda Help

Options
  • 17-06-2004 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

i am the Dragon Roost Island there's a small pool of lava ahead of you. Pick the nearby
    Bomb Flowers and toss them at the statues so that they blow up on them. Once
    both statues are knocked into the lava, cross them and enter your first
    dungeon.

i only managed to blow one statue up but the other statue i cant is there some way i should be throwing these stupid fu*king bombs
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I remember that bit all too well becuse I had the same trouble. You just have to get the angle right. Just keep at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

I remember that bit all too well becuse I had the same trouble. You just have to get the angle right. keep at it.

if i did that id be still there lol :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭huge

i completed zelda ww a couple months back and i remember getting zelda oot free with it.I played oot a but on the N64 a couple years back and never really thought much of it so anyway i got the gamecube version out and started playing it next thing you knew i was totally into it this game is top class top class story line everything about it is just so class no wonder it is rated the best game ever it rules:D

oh yea dosnt the cel shaded ganon look really gay lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought the final fight with ganon was the most beautiful thing in gaming I've seen since Ico. I only recently beat OOT on GC (never had an N64). That game is brilliant, way ahead of its time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    I thought the final fight with ganon was the most beautiful thing in gaming I've seen since Ico. I only recently beat OOT on GC (never had an N64). That game is brilliant, way ahead of its time.

Did yah cheer when the final blow is struck and chuck the gamepad down and say "thank **** hes dead" ???

Class game ,WW is to easy OOT is perfect possible best game ever made.(with minor flaw that amazon women are the only decent fighters in the whole game)

kdjac

• Advertisement

i thought the skeleton guys were good fighters also by the looks of it the new realistic zelda is going to be as good

Forest Haven -

Head up and around the back of the massive tree in this area, and you'll find
    that it's, in fact, the Deku Tree, with a whole bunch of Chuchus on its face.
    Take this opportunity to get some Green Chu Jelly. Roll into the Deku Tree
    to knock them off and clean house. You'll then have a long dialog with the
    Deku Tree, which culminates in the task to find Makar, a Korok, and with
    retrieving a leaf from the Deku Tree's branches.

So, run around the left side and hop into a Baba Bud. They send you flying.
    Push forward to move forward as you fly. Hop from one Bud to the next. After
    the fourth bud, hop onto a set of upper branches. Use the Hook to hop to the
    next set of Buds. Fly up to the DEKU LEAF and claim it for your own. Use it
    to float across to where one of the Koroks point you. Once you reach the
    ledge, head out the door.

You'll need to point the wind to the SW to coast over to the platform sticking
    out of the water to the left. After that, point the wind to the NW. To get
    over to the Forbidden Woods, you'll have to get caught in the updraft circling
    the platform. It's actually pretty far out, so coast out a good distance
    before it gets between you and the Forbidden Woods, let it catch you and float
    towards the tree. Watch out for the Peahats and enter the dungeon.

I am stuck on point the wind to the NW to get to the forbidden woods how do you point the wind or is that just heading in the direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

don't give him any help...

the zelda law is to finish it on your own ;)

or get a walkthrough like come on who can fully complete oot without a walkthrough its impossible 100 gold skullatta etc and some puzzles are hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by huge
    or get a walkthrough like come on who can fully complete oot without a walkthrough its impossible 100 gold skullatta etc and some puzzles are hard

are you kidding me, yes they have :)

i've been hanging out on the #edge chan on efnet for a few years, boy i thought i was a big gamer :rolleyes:

(related to the EDGE computer games magazine, for those that don't know)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Did yah cheer when the final blow is struck and chuck the gamepad down and say "thank **** hes dead" ???

I cried because I had no more zelda games to play.

comeon nobody ansewered my question :(:(:(:(:(:(

Originally posted by Kazu
    comeon nobody ansewered my question :(:(:(:(:(:(

I honestly thought you were joking and taking piss.

Wind Waker????

Kdjac

god figure it out yourself the puzzles in wind waker are easy

• Registered Users Posts: 23 zaphod42

Zelda Help

Here is a fairly good guid to the Wind Waker. Have a good look at this site. If you are into the sub quests it's a real halp. The site never got completed though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by huge
    Well I done it with 100 spiders, and full hearts without a walkthrough, just stick at it and you will get it eventually.

come on theyd be everywere at the very corner of hyrule field places you would never go

i give up iam a cheating bstard ill get ACTION REPLAY THINGY

i give up iam a cheaping bstard ill get ACTION REPLAY THINGY

OMG use the wind waker to change the wind ,make the jump and it will blow you over.

Its easy.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i give up iam a cheaping bstard ill get ACTION REPLAY THINGY
    :(
    waste of a cube

• Advertisement

Bloody casual gamers.

Your problem is that you failed to notice that you can change the wind direction to a diagonal direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 zaphod42

An action replay with Zelda...That is a sin!

WW is the easiest Zelda game ever and thats like 20 minutes into it :confused: You give the kids Nintendo make games for a bad name :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

slightly o/t i know but how do you get the triforce shard thats on the island where the villa is? i haven't played the game in months coz I'm stuck on that bit. only triforce shard left.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its been a while, so I can't remember the names of the places (and I'm only 95% sure of the details!), but
    go to the island with the large town, and give 30 butterfly pendants to the teacher (in the school). Talk to her afterwards, and she'll ask you to find 4 kids. Find the kids, and she'll give you the deed to the cabana. In there is a maze (pretty easy), with a triforce shard at the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by TmB
    Its been a while, so I can't remember the names of the places (and I'm only 95% sure of the details!), but
    go to the island with the large town, and give 30 butterfly pendants to the teacher (in the school). Talk to her afterwards, and she'll ask you to find 4 kids. Find the kids, and she'll give you the deed to the cabana. In there is a maze (pretty easy), with a triforce shard at the end of it.
    It's actually only 20 joy pendants.
    Eitherway...GameFAQs is your friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

21 actually, you have to give her one first, then when you talk to her again she says she'd love 20 joy pendants. Before that though, you will have to find the kids for her and make them go to school.

whats with that spoiler crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

whats with that spoiler crap

That spoiler "crap" is to stop people from ruining games for other people.

If you wanted to reveal somthing about a game i.e the solution to a puzzle, but didnt want to ruin for every1 else ya use a the spoiler thing.

To find out what a spolier says just highlight the greyed out text and whats underneath should appear.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by KdjaC
    WW is the easiest Zelda game ever and thats like 20 minutes into it :confused: You give the kids Nintendo make games for a bad name :D

kdjac

lets hope the next realistic zelda game aint so easy but as long as its zelda ill buy it

Advertisement